- I. Applicability
These general terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) apply to the use of any information, pictures, documents and/or other services on the following website of Lucchini Group and their different versions (the “Website”).
- Data privacy. All personal data is treated confidentially, and your rights to protection of your justified concerns are observed strictly in accordance with legal requirements. For more information, please see our privacy and cookies policy.
- Information on the Website. The information on the Website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Even though Lucchini RS Group has composed its Website with care, the information, texts, documents, graphics and/or other services/information on it may contain errors or be otherwise incorrect or incomplete. Lucchini RS Group does not guarantee that the Website and/or the information is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Information is correct, up to date and accurate. Lucchini RS Group shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use of the Website, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of such information or the Website, unless such damage is the result of any willful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of Lucchini RS Group. Lucchini RS Group shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with this Website, including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- Intellectual property. All brand names, logo, product names and titles used on the Website are trademarks or trade names of Lucchini RS Group or third party trademark or trade name holders. You are not allowed to use or reproduce any such trademarks, logo or trade names as this may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights. All Website design, texts, documents and/or other services and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source codes, software and all other material on this Website are the copyrights of Lucchini Group and/or its suppliers and subcontractors. You are not allowed to make any other use of the information and materials on this Website, including reproduction for purposes other than the one mentioned above, modification, distribution or republication. Should you wish to use materials or information from this Website, you need our prior written approval to do so.
III. Privacy and Cookies Policy
When you visit our Website, we obtain personal information which you knowingly disclose to us. We request information when you wish to apply for a job with Lucchini RS, which may include name, address, telephone number, email address, gender (“Personal Data”). In this context we may combine the information you give us online with other information from Lucchini RS Group sources, transactions and communications collected or processed by any Lucchini RS Group of companies and authorized subcontractors. Finally, if you publicly post about Lucchini RS Group, or communicate directly with us, on a social media website, we may collect and process the data contained in such posts or in your public profile for the purpose of addressing any customers services requests you may have and to monitor and influence public opinion about Lucchini RS Group.
The personal data we receive by you visiting the Website is treated as confidential and we strictly observe the applicable national protection acts in that respect. Your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the Website’s privacy and cookies policy, which may be amended from time to time.
- Your Privacy. We may collect, process and use your personal information (“Personal Data”) to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to provide you with information that you request from us, and to send you the latest product and promotional information. Lucchini RS Group is the controller for the processing of your Personal Data. The collected data will be kept confidential and secure from any potential abuse and therefore will only be used for the limited purposes stated above.
- Purpose of processing Personal Data. You can contact us by other means (such as e-mail, fax or telephone). In this case we will use your Personal Data to answer your question. For this purpose, we process your name, your contact information, your correspondence with us about your question and all other Personal Data you provide us with and which is required to answer your question. Your data will be kept in our systems for as long as legally required in pursuance of the applicable laws and will then be deleted, with the exception of a log file containing your name, contact information, the date you contacted us and the subject of your question.
- Log Files. As with most websites, we automatically gather non-personally identifying information and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, data/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends, to administer the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected information to personally identifiable information.
- Links to other websites. On the Website you will find a number of links to other websites. Although these websites are selected with care, we are not responsible for the processing of your Personal Data through these websites. Our General Terms and Conditions of use and sale and this privacy and cookies policy are therefore not applicable to the use of such websites.
- How we protect Personal Data. Your Personal Data are treated strictly confidential and our Website maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards and security measures to protect the Personal Data you provide on this Website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. To this purpose, Lucchini RS Group uses several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored.
- Contact – right to access and correct Personal Data. If you have any questions, comments or complaints about us or how we process your Personal Data, or in case you wish not to be contacted by us for anymore purposes, to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified, please contact us at the address, phone number or email below. Also, upon request in accordance with the applicable laws we will provide you with a summary of any personally identifiable information collected and retained by us regarding you.
The above Section also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.All requests should be emailed to:
LUCCHINI RS S.p.A.
Via Giorgio Paglia, 45
24065 Lovere (BG)