- General Condition. We inform You pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (“Italian Privacy Code”) and the European Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “GDPR”), on the processing of Your Personal Data collected on the Website of Lucchini RS Group (“LRS Group”) and related rights.
Any request and/or claim shall contain name, date and contact details of the User, in order to allow LRS Group to respond to Your request and contact You.
- Data privacy. All Personal Data is treated confidentially, and your rights to protection of your justified concerns are observed strictly in accordance with legal requirements.
- Information on the Website.The information on the Website is for general information purposes only. Even though LRS Group has composed its Website with care, the information, texts, documents, graphics and/or other services/information on it may contain errors or be otherwise incorrect or incomplete. LRS Group does not guarantee that the Website and/or the information is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or information is correct, up to date and accurate. LRS Group shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) of the Website, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of such information or the Website, unless such damage is the result of any willful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of LRS Group. LRS Group shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with this Website, including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- Intellectual property. All brand names, logo, product names and titles used on the Website are trademarks or trade names of LRS Group or third-party trademark or trade name holders. You are not allowed to use or reproduce any such trademarks, logo or trade names as this may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights. All Website design, texts, documents and/or other services and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source codes, software and all other material on this Website are the copyrights of LRS Group and/or its suppliers and subcontractors. You are not allowed to make any other use of the information and materials on this Website, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication. Should You wish to use materials or information from this Website, You need Our prior written approval to do so.
III. Privacy and Cookies Policy
When You visit our Website, We obtain Personal Data which You knowingly disclose to Us, for example, by filling in the application for a job with Our Company. In this context We may combine the Personal Data You give Us online with other information from LRS Group sources, transactions and communications collected or processed by any LRS Group of companies and authorized subcontractors. Finally, if You publicly post about LRS Group, or communicate directly with Us, on a social media website, We may collect and process the data contained in such posts or in your public profile for the purpose of addressing any customers services requests You may have and to monitor and influence public opinion about LRS Group.
- User’s Privacy.We may collect, process and use your Personal Data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us, to provide You with information that You request from Us, and to send You the latest product and promotional information. The Company, as mentioned in the previous Section 1, Article 2, is the Data Controller for the processing of your Personal Data. The collected data will be kept confidential and secure from any potential abuse and therefore will only be used for the limited purposes stated as follows.
- Purpose and legal basis of processing Personal Data.LRS Group acquires, holds and processes Your Personal Data for the purposes described below and in accordance with the legal basis provided, with the meaning and for the purposes of Article 6 of the GDPR:
a) to allow the proper conduct of all operations necessary to grant User the access to the Website’s services requested from time to time
b) to provide technology services (mailing-list, newsletter, local and/or remote assistance and maintenance services, etc.) performed by LRS Group and/or by third-parties expressly authorized
the need to execute User’s requests related to the Website’s services; this is about User providing data strictly necessary and related to a pre-contractual and contractual stage; the data collected from time to time by LRS Group are mandatory, and if the User does not intend to provide them, LRS Group will not be able to provide User the Website’s services requested
to collect statistical information in aggregated form on the Website’s performances
the present processing is expressly excluded from the field of application of the GDPR and no legal basis is required. In accordance with such purpose the processing of data refers to anonymized data, namely data from which it is not possible to ascertain, directly or indirectly, the natural person whose data are related to.
to analyze the information provided by Users regarding the use of the Website
the free and informed consent of the User. In specific sections of Our Website We will ask You to authorize the use of Your Personal Data, prior acceptance of the relevant privacy and cookies policies (please see the below section on cookies). In such case, in the absence of Your consent, no data will be collected, processed and used for the purposes describe above. You have the right at any time to withdraw the consent previously given. After withdrawal of the consent Your data will not more be processed by LRS Group; kindly be informed such withdrawal shall not have retroactive effect.
- Log Files. As with most websites, We automatically gather non-personally identifying information and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, data/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify Users, to analyze trends, to administer the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected information to personally identifiable information.However, such data, by nature, may allow the identification of the Users through the developments and cross-associations with data held by third-parties. It is noted that such data could be used by the competent Authority to determine any possible criminal liability in the event of cybercrimes.
Session cookies are used to store information about your page activities, so You can easily pick up where You left off on the server’s pages. When You close the internet browser, the session is ended, and the cookie is deleted. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, though You do not have to.
The Website operates in the best way if these technical cookies are enabled; anyway, User may at any time override these cookies by changing its browser settings.
– Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/
– Twitter policy: https://twitter.com/privacy
– YouTube policy: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US
– Instagram policy: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
– LinkedIn policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
– Google –policy: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US
- How we protect Personal Data. Your Personal Data are treated strictly confidential and our Website maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards and security measures to protect the Personal Data You provide on this Website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. To this purpose, LRS Group uses several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored.Your data will be kept for 2 years from the date of communication of such information and/or in any case for a period necessary for the pursuit of the abovementioned purposes and the fulfillment of any other legal compliance.All data are processed in mainly electronic format. Personal Data as well as any other information that can be associated, directly or indirectly, to a specific User, are collected and processed with measures that guarantee an appropriate level of security and confidentiality. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access at the computers of the Company, the servers it manages and at virtual servers in the context of cloud services. The Company also takes into account, where provided, the security measures prescribed by specific legislation, including but not limited to, the provisions issued by the Authority for the protection of personal data or by any other specific regulations.
Access to Personal Data shall be granted only to authorized and trained staff. With reference to the Personal Data protection aspects, You are invited pursuant to Article 33 of the GDPR to report to LRS Group any circumstances or events from which may arise a potential Personal Data breach in order to allow Us to make an immediate assessment of severity and intervene with the relevant corrective actions. You can reach Us by sending a communication to the contacts indicated in the following Art. 9. Please note that “personal data breach” shall mean “a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed”. The measures adopted by the Data Controller do not release in any way the User from paying the necessary attention for using the Website.
- Categories of recipients. The data may be communicated to one or more subjects appointed only to the extent of the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above, mainly consisting of:- data processors, employees and collaborators of LRS Group as well as third parties who provide the Company with IT and consultancy services;- all subjects whose rights of access to such data is recognized under regulatory provisions (e.g. police forces, judicial authorities, financial administration, finance guard, judicial offices, etc.).
- Contact – right to access and correct Your Personal Data. You have the following rights as per CHAPTER III (Rights of the data subject) of the GDPR. Specifically, You have the following right: right of access, clarification, cancellation, notification, opposition, data portability as well as the rights to limit the processing of Your Personal Data. If You have any questions, comments or complaints about Us or how We process your Personal Data, or in case You wish not to be contacted by Us for anymore purposes, to obtain confirmation of the existence of Personal Data concerning You and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified, please contact Us at the address, phone number or email below. Also, upon request in accordance with the applicable laws We will provide You with a summary of any personally identifiable information collected and retained by us regarding You.This Article also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data. All requests should be emailed to:Data Controller: Data Protection Officer:
LUCCHINI RS S.p.A. Protection Trade S.r.l.
Via Giorgio Paglia, 45 Via Giorgio Morandi, 22
24065 – Lovere (BG) 04020 – Itri (LT)
We remind You than You can always propose a compliant to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the following website: www.garanteprivacy.it.